This is a great treat to bring along to any holiday party. If you want to make them even more festive, you could crush some candy cane bits on top of them.
- 2 sleves of Ritz Crackers
- 1 1/2 lbs mint chocolate chips OR add a few drops of peppermint extract to regular chocolate chips.
How to make it
- Melt Mint Chocolate Chips in microwave. (About 1 -1/2 minutes) or on stove top
- Stir till creamy
- Dip crackers in chocolate.
- Put cookies on wax paper or silpat
- Refrigerate until they set.
|photo courtesy Girl Scouts website|